Sunday, July 1, 2007

Time is Slipping Away!!

Well, I am starting this blog on a ..... note ( dont know the exact word that wud fit in.....after reading it..fill in the suitable word yourself)
Well, now within two months of leaving ground, (country actually) and suddenly don't feel like going..
I do know that a rocking life awaits me,... ( beaches, scenic locations, parties.. new friends, SoCal blondes and a great research atmosphere)
But still, now suddenly I don't really feel excited about going..
I must admit that I havent really stayed away from my parents before, and leaving them does hurt. And no, I am not being a wuss, or a cry baby.. Its just that you observe carefully how their life revolves around you, and suddenly when the "apple of their eye" goes far away, how will they live//
I might get absorbed in the hectic life, making new friends and living new experiences, but for them ..the life would be same old one..and so drab..

Every place I visit, I ponder..will I be able to come back here again ever or soon enough?
Yes, I can feel the time slipping.
With many friends (whose jobs have already started) left Mumbai, I can slowly sense the loneliness..
Have I become Comfortably numb? The days were definitely brighter earlier..

Enough of brooding now..!

Shopping relieves me from some tension these days, but at the same time, it burns a hole in my pocket..(Dad's pocket actually)
I have been catching some good movies lately..like MEMENTO , ROCKY 1-4, ENEMY At the gates.. saw again the HEROES series, caught op with few very old episodes of friends...
And have been listening to lots and lots of music..all kinds of it...
And another thing that has invoked some passion in me is cooking...learning some household items...getting that roti the perfect round shape does give u a kick...try it!! (n no..i ain't showing off)

Well..this completes my first blog article...dunno if ever any1 is going to read this stuff..

2 comments:

Deepika said...

Nice one!! really really nice..pls keep going..just checked it out right now..sorry for the delay!!

dreamer said...

nice blog.. I like this the best...its very simple but very meaningful