Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Physical"/mental torture

I was at this party the other day. I am usually not the party type but I was forced to go to this one by a good friend I couldn't refuse. So I'm there sitting on this couch just fiddling with a glass of low quality beer I couldn't finish off, when this drunk girl comes and sits besides me. I was bored so just thought of starting a normal conversation. I introduced myself and to my surprise, she said she wasn't interested. She had a strong East European accent. I was pissed by her arrogant response. I was the only sober guy behaving myself in the party and I get this. So I asked her what and why she was not interested in to pique her further. She said "Your physics is not good" . I was taken aback. What the peep was she talking about? How can she possibly know about my physics and I usually boast of a good working knowledge of physics -it must be atleast few times better than this drunk rude bitch. So I responded in an agitated tone,"What physics are you talking about?" -She said--"Body..Body--You are slim." Then it dawned upon me that she was referring to physique. But still, I may not have the Sylvester Stallone body, but I was definitely not "slim". Average is acceptable. But "slim?" Slim is for girls. I left the party in anger and came back and did 10 push-ups, followed by flexing of muscles against the mirror.
Take that , bitch!.. I was contemplating hitting the gym next morning..Was it a wake-up call?What happened to the good old lean look? Are only bulky guys in vogue? --> But then, sense prevailed and I siad..F*.. it. Its all good.

Moral of the story...(1)..When in Rome, do as the Romans do..( No she was not from Italy, also Rome is not in East Europe..also Rome is not a city in California) in the sense that when you go to a party, drink ..like everyone else does...till you are in so little sense that no words or actions move you a millimetre! (2) Don't fall in to the "large guy" fetish of strange drunk white girls. Lean is in! No need to bulk up!

5 comments:

All Talk and No Action said...

:D

Can't imagine You actually went home and pumped a few times :P :D

The Ink in My Veins... said...

Lean is in but Long is Inner :O

dhara said...

Wow....dat i cudnt believe u did that....if i wud have been at your palce dat biatch wud be dead by now....

Veda said...

haha!! I've heard tons of the effect a womans words has on a man.

seems like a drunk chick can get them worked up too!!

woa! u gotta love being a girl ;)

nice one btw (& yeah im going thru all ur posts. & no, im not jobless, im on holiday!;) )

S.A.L. said...

First time here. Very interesting posts.

He he... very spicy story... I actually laughed loudly reading that 10 push up thing!