Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ideal Match

These days, people are asking me to send partner preferences in email. So, I wrote back the following for fun :

My astrologger told me girl's name will begin with X, but after searching for many years and also looking up telephone directory, I did not find any girl with X. So , I am now open to other letters of alphabet also,but X will be top preference.
So, my requiremts are very simple.
I want vERY simple and straight,but affectionated girl.She should have radiating personality.Should know Ramayana,Bhagwat Geeta and other homework by heart. I want girl with no drinks and has service. gavarment service prefered.garment will also do.In education life, she should not have got more than 2 ATKTs.
should be from respectful family.also ,she should be down in earth. She should be adjustable and respective to elderly people of my family.She should be well fitting in my large family.My would be should believe my parents are her parents. She should speak her mind frankily.She should be outgoing, outstanding but not outspeakin. She should have imaginary bend of mind. In hard time, should stand behind of me. She should have one brother and one sister. She should have visited foreign 3 times. Should like gajals and pankaj udaas.she should not cook very spicy food because otherwise i will have problems. sometimes she should be ruff tuff. Also I do not insist for daury but i will not refuse


I wonder why no one replied to me ever since. [:P][:P]
Dont blame me if ur grammar goes haywire after this post!

4 comments:

Sunaina said...

Mai tere liye dhoond kar laati hoon mast item. Shayad tere type ki nahin hogi par tu champ hai, adjust karlega. =)

The Ink in My Veins... said...

ROTFLMFAO!!

Anonymous said...

koi na koi toh mil hi jaayegi!!!!!!!warna adjust kar le beta!didnt mumbais local trains teach you that?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure X se start hone wali ek ladki ko toh tu zaroor jaanta hai! and i guess you know only one such girl :P