Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life For Rent

I'm renting out my life. Wanted a person to sublease my life for few months, till I get my act right and am able to do justice to the life. Life is in working condition, just few repair jobs needed. Any person will do. No background questions asked, but should be ready to hand me back the life in same condition I left it. Serious offers only. Not a commercial posting. The person in contention should be able to justify why he/she would like it and how proper care would be taken. Contact soon! Must go this week!

10 comments:

The Ink in My Veins... said...

send application blank

Unknown said...

Whenever I happen to visit ur blog, I am entertained by what I get. Too many blogs are concentrated on the miseries of the blogger's life making them out to be some kind of martyr, so this ones refreshing in its creativity!

Veda said...

"ready to hand me back the life in same condition I left it"

they why lease it out?

thanks fr dropping by..nice write up's! :)

ZK said...

@ mon espace... Coz I want to change my life MYSELF...just need to do a SKILLS ACQUISITION workshop during the HIATUS:)

NG said...

hahaha...thats funny
how did u come up with such an idea

Veda said...

*laughs out loud* ... :D i see...that makes so much more sense!! :P

i like the wackiness of it all. :)

Veda said...

Ok..take the layouts page...click add a gadget > add a link list. :) there're other fancier versions too but gettin them installed is a pain in the arse! this is simple n serves the purpose. :D

Veda said...

haha.. :) maybe u should start tweeting. if u dont already, ie.

Padmaja said...

Interesting...wonder what led you to such ideas of renting out life...I have a feeling somethings are left unexpressed.

Soliloquy said...

I feel like it a lot of times.. that I need to get out of me, fix myself and then get going! But this is creative! It feels good to be here.