Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Annoying Comment Posters

Since I practically and unfortunately live in a virtual world, this post will relate to that world too. Has it ever happened with you that you post pictures and videos online on networking sites with all your heart in it waiting eagerly for comments and appreciative feedback but all you get are loserish annoying comments?

There are various types of annoying comments-as you would have noticed by now , I like classifying things-thats one of my hobbies

1) Been there-done that

You post a video and you get a comment- "Oh I saw that ages back" or " Dude , I have seen this video 5 times already"
You post a picture and pat comes the comment-" I had been to Grand canyon last year" or "You guys are celebrating Holi NOW? We had it last week itself"

The variant of this is one who offers better alternatives in the line of "Yeh toh kuch bhi nai hai (This is nothing) "
"Dude, you should see THAT video..that will blow your mind away. "
"Dude, Yellowstone is way better than Grand Canyon"

2) The CASETAKER

The dude or dudette thinks he/she is expert in taking people's cases and that he/she is making you blush deep red by posting " Aaaaaaan...whos the girl to the second right in the picture ..you have just one guy between you and her in the pic.."
"You have 2 girls that 'like' your pic haaa...full on haa ...aaan chhave..";
They make you look as if you haven't EVER got acquainted with any female in the world.

3) The Observer

Usually observes and points out things you dont want to hear.
" Dude...you have grown fat" is the most common variety
"What the hell happened to your hair?Looks terrible"
" You look weird in those glasses"

4) Over-appreciative feedback

They see grass on the other side as super green and will almost make you feel guilty
" Kya Yaar..you are having super fun and here I am ...I have full day work and no holiday and no friends and no time . My life is ruined. I hate you for posting such pics..Don't you have any feelings, you inconsiderate sick bas** ?"

5) Unimaginative commenter

" Nice Video"

Girls face this type more often
I saw one of my friends had updated her profile pic and she got 20 comments --16 of them were "Hey nice pic!" remaining 4 had some add-on.. "Hey nice pic- Howz it going these days"

Thats more than the number of birthday wishes I get :P


I am sure you guys will have more types to add..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...on the last observation. you're good at "classifying".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gunvant jain said...

another type : the exaggerators :P

Unknown said...

1.u havn't posted ur pic with dis blog so can't comment on ur looks..
2.aah..so nice blog..
3.havn't read one like dis before..
4.i m happy vit life..so gud to see sm1 irritated vit comments.. :P
5. all in all,
gud thoughts dude..will keep in mind ( next time) i comment.. :D :D

The Ink in My Veins... said...

Nice post


:D :D :D :D