Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slang Lang

The world is moving too fast for simpletons like me.
I feel hopelessly lost while trying to comprehend the urban English informal language.
Seeing youngsters chit-chat (No-I am not feeling older than I am--just that others are way too young) makes me really wanna pull my socks up.

Now Showing--Some interesting colorful vocabulary that they throw around-- (with significant help from Google)

1) High ten:
a double handed high five, meant to use for especially awesome scenarios.

Usage and difference:
High five: Dude, you screwed the head cheerleader!
High ten: Dude, you screwed the entire cheerleading team

2) Liptease

The act of putting on lipstick suggestively;
The oral equivalent of a striptease

Lisa is giving me a liptease from across the room, so I think its my lucky day today

3) Fexpensive

Fucking expensive

4) deface (deFACE)

To remove a 'friendship' from facebook due to having either accidentily adding him/her as a friend or actually adding them and reconsidering later.

He kept on buggin me everytime I went online, so I defaced him


5) Destinesia

When you get to where you were intending to go, you forget why you were going there in the first place.
(not necessarily related to consumption of alcohol)

6) 27/4

27 seconds a day, 4 days a week


7)Chairdrobe

piling clothes on chair instead of closet

(if chair is full- you can have floordrobe too)

8) I'm just sayin'

A phrase that is used when someone is offended by something you said. This phrase then removes all the offensiveness of the previous statement.

a- Dude, that chick is hot ..look at her ass
b- Damn you-thats my sister
a-Oh, I'm jus sayin.
b-Okay . Cool


9) piss into the wind

Doing something that is a complete waste of effort and time for which you can expect no results and may even backfire on you.

10) Critical ass (lets get some calculus in here )

Stage where your fabric can no longer contain the enormity of your ass

"Jesus, I can't zip up these jeans anymore - I've reached critical ass!"


11) Texpectation :

The eagerness of anticipation rushing when waiting for a response to a text message.


1 comment:

Veda said...

lol..i wonder which of them im most likely to use...Hmm..deFace prolly ;)