Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fight Club

I'm on a posting spree right now! (so FEAST on it ... in other words..bear me!)

I need to battle it! I so know it! Taking two steps back and pressing the EXIT button seems to be the easiest way out.! But NO! I have to fight it! Learn to fight it! Running away is not the permanent answer!
I am trying! Am I really? Hard Enough? There is no Trying dude! Either you do it or you don't. Am I sinking? Am I yielding?
Is "The thing" taking over me? Is there anyone who can bail me out of this? Who do I approach?
ONLY ONE person can help you buddy..YOURSELF..
Myself? Yes.. I have to do it myself.. overcome the thing. Nip it in the bud till it grows big enough to consume me, to eat me, to decay me. It is already inside me. Inside my head. It is taking over my brain..stopping me from thinking clearly. You need to fight it hard. Resistance is not the solution anymore, I offered enough of that. PROACTIVE COUNTER ATTACK is the only key. the solution.. The monster has to go out! I need my Calm back! Quick! Yes I Have a Way. I'll Overcome it Soon. Bloody Soon!

2 comments:

Sunaina said...

Truer words have never been typed.
I like bhaago-ing from everything, man.

ZK said...

kab bhaagna hai bataa?? :D