Saturday, January 12, 2008

Woh LAmHe!

The real challenge is not in understanding others., but to understand oneself.!
What thoughts your mind can turn up sometimes can be fantastically baffling.

After half an hour of random wondering, have you ever tried linking the thoughts backwards? Complete reverse order.? Getting to the starting point of your train of thoughts! It was my favorite pastime as a child, as weird as it sounds.

As Wordsworth says,

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
"It flashes upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude!

I want those days back when I used to enjoy my time, when I did not have a constant fear that time is slipping away!


The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The days of wonder

Someone, do me a favor, Give me my old days back!!

1 comment:

dreamer said...

mast! Its the story of everybody's life.... Life and mind are becoming harder to handle!