Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Idle mind

An Idle mind is not always a devil's workshop. Freedom helps you think out of the commonplace.
So what has my idle mind been churning out is the next question... Well, its been traveling to hitherto unvisited territories. After viewing a bunch of romantic movies recently, (yes I see those too - and plenty..) I wonder what love really is? Is it just stark plain attraction or meeting of souls or heavenly feeling or what is it? Is it some kind of invisible bond or some beautiful illusion of happiness?

I seek no answers..neither do I enlighten you here. Its plain old wondering.

Can you love the same person for your entire life or the fizz has to run out? Can you ever fall so madly in love with someone that you cannot see anything else or it happens only in movies? How long do you keep waiting for the perfect dream soul mate to appear or you take matters in your own hand and set your life right (or perhaps wrong, too) Does destiny shine on everyone or are few (or many) ignored? Is love a real state of cheerful dynamics or is it just an agreement due to peer pressure?
Do you allow rationality to creep in to your relationship or do you live in carefree bliss forever?
Does letting your mind intervene screw up the charisma?
Is that why they call love is blind?

The ENERGY of the relationship depends on how STRONG the BOND is..which depends on how CLOSE the individuals are.which depends on the CONFIGURATION of the individuals. This is what Compatibility is.. How two people combine so that the local TENSION is minimum.
(ahh..too much of engineering language...but research can help me understand everything..)

I end by repeating...I seek no answers..neither do I enlighten you here. Its plain old wondering.

1 comment:

Sunaina said...

You know, I've been wondering the same things.
Interestingly enough.