Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Learning to fly

All around me I see only black,
Stretched to limit of no turning back,
A fatal attraction holding me fast,
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?

I came with a desire for something,
Paid no heed to the noble warning,
I thought I thought of everything,
But obviously I was missing something.

No navigator to guide me back home,
Here I stand, I stand all alone.
A troubled soul, I'm just learning to fly,
Unknown world, but I'm determined to try

I have led myself to self-destruction,
And now I look for self-redemption.
The world, for me now, is not here
And so my friends, I disappear.
After some time, I will resurface,
When time is good to show my face.

A troubled soul, I'm just learning to fly
Unknown world, but I'm determined to try.


(......inspired in parts by the music I listen to)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.